March 31, 2014


Hannah, (the main character in the tv-series Girls) claims that the friendship between college girls is grander and more dramatic than any romance. i don't know if that is true in my case, but i do love my friends, both the old and the new ones. after graduating my closest and me doesn't live in the same city anymore. not even in the same country. now skype isn't as fun as it used to and chatting on facebook tends to get more frustrating than redemptive when it's the only communication option available. what i really love doing with my friends is not so fancy. every day stuff like shopping groceries and making a vegetable soup, playing with the kids or taking the bus. all of it while talking about everything and nothing. it's not so important what we do as long as we do it together. so, when i wanna go to an Ikea blog event to look at new furniture and my friend insists on that taking a compost course is better for us, i don't necessarily agree, but i do listen. cause her company is the best. even while digging through rotten apples at the local junkyard.

the photo: an old one showing Heidi-Anett and me in the gothenburg woods. have you  guys seen Frances Ha yet? it's a beautiful one and i recommend it highly. this short film directed by Lena Dunham is also a fun watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment