December 30, 2014

  FEELING INSPIRED


this last day of christmas we are cleaning and tidying. i have an overload of thoughts about my life, both workwise and familywise, running through my head at the moment. there are so many things i want to do! write, build a new kitchen, start a working routine in my studio space, make healthy and tasty dinners, read, hike with the kids through norway's beautiful nature scenaries, spend time with my mother, invite everyone we know over for sunday brunches, start running again, go to bed early and eat breakfast every day. i don't aim to be a perfect version of myself, but to fill my days with meaning. 2014 has been a crazy year in many ways, and now i'm looking forward to the new start that tomorrow brings. i will dedicate 2015 to creativity of all kinds. creativity and love...

top photo to the left: these ornaments from Pi Bjørg Ceramics had to come with us to Mallorca.
top photo to the right: homemade gifts make me all warm and fuzzy on the inside. my talented friend Sisse has knitted these potholders for us. aren't they just perfect with their thin, green leather loops?
in the middle: Knut gave me the Fine Little Day Book for christmas and it is amazing! i love Elisabeth Dunker's approach to creating designs and have been following her blog since she started it many years ago.

2 comments: